this blog in other lenguages

To see this blogspot in english click this :
para ler este blog em Português, clique aqui
in desem Blog Deutsch sehen, klicken Sie auf den Banner
Per visualizzare il blog in italiano clicca sulla bandiera


Xat (Las noticias están justo debajo del xat)

videos melbourne webcast !!

Estos són los videos que se retransmitieron en directo, como podreis ver, lo dieron todo :
Aun no estan todos, y algunos son gravados por fans.









set-list :

Blood on Blood


We Weren't Born to Follow

You Give Love a bad Name

Born to Be My Baby

Lost Highway

Whole Lot of Leavin'

When We Were Beautiful

Runaway

It's My Life

No Apologies

We Got It Goin' On

Keep the Faith

Bad Medicine

Lay Your Hands on Me (Richie)

(You Want to) Make a Memory

Diamond Ring

I'll Be There For You

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead / Start Me Up

Raise Your Hands

Have a Nice Day

Who Says You Can't Go Home

Livin' on a Prayer



ENCORE:

Always

Wanted Dead or Alive

Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

0 comentarios, se agradecen comentarios, gracias !:

Publicar un comentario