this blog in other lenguages

To see this blogspot in english click this :
para ler este blog em Português, clique aqui
in desem Blog Deutsch sehen, klicken Sie auf den Banner
Per visualizzare il blog in italiano clicca sulla bandiera


Xat (Las noticias están justo debajo del xat)

Set-list del segundo concierto

El segundo concierto en Honolulu Hawaii fue un poco más estandar

1. Lost Highway


2. Born To Follow

3. You Give Love a Bad Name

4. Born To Be My Baby

5. Only Lonely

6. Thorn In My Side

7. When We Were Beautiful

8. Whole Lot Of Leavin'

9. Superman Tonight

10. We Got It Goin' On

11. It's My Life

12. Bad Medicine

13. Hallelujah

14. I'll Be There For You - Richie Sambora

15. Brokenpromiseland

16. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

17. Who Says You Can't Go Home

18. Love's the Only Rule



19. Wanted Dead or Alive

20. Livin' on a Prayer

0 comentarios, se agradecen comentarios, gracias !:

Publicar un comentario